Monday, November 3, 2008

Poet's Corner From the pen of a 5 year old.


Today U'iLani discovered poetry. She has a little diary that she has been drawing in and recently started writing thoughts. Today she wrote poetry. Three wonderful poems.


Here they are, exactly as she wrote them.


My Mom Book


Mom is grat

She is so grat

My mom



Nana Book


Nana is grat

She culiz with me (cuddles)

My Nana


My Dad Book


My Dad is grat

Hee thix (thinks) that he is veree smot (smart)

My Dad


Not bad at all for first attempts and very astute, she captured each of us! Still laughing at this kid, you just never know what is going to come out of her little mind.

2 comments:

  1. Darling Ui! She will be a famous person someday. You are so fortunate to be with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog!